A Registration cum Membership Certificate (RCMC) can be applied to the Federation of Indian Export Organisation (FIEO) or authorities granting licenses and benefits to the export houses. These organizations on receiving approval from the government of India grant such certification to export units to allocate benefits secured specifically for their line of business. It is usually issued for a period of 5 years and is renewed at expiry.
Export houses can become a member of Export Promotion Councils (EPC) by obtaining RCMC Registration. Withholding an RCMC Registration, export houses can avail of new export benefit schemes, duty drawbacks, and credit scrip schemes of the government.
Who should apply for RCMC Registration?
RCMC Registration is to be obtained by every trader or business entity that is applying for an export license. It is to be obtained essentially by those whose specific mention is there on the EXIM portal of government based on the product or goods being traded by the entity.
It is not mandatory for those who are exempted from the Export-Import Policy.
How to Apply for RCMC Registration?
RCMC Registration can be obtained by making an application to the Federation of Indian Export Organisation and Export Promotion Councils referring policies and benefits for the specific product export. It can be obtained from the following EPCs:
- Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority(APEDA)
- Apparel Export Promotion Council(APEC)
- Basic Chemicals, Cosmetics and Dyes Export Promotion Council(CHEMEXCIL)
- Carpet Export Promotion Council
- Cashew Export Promotion Council of India[(CEPC)
- Chemicals and Allied Products Export Promotion Council(CAPEXIL)
- Coffee Board
- Coir Board
- Council for Leather (CLE)
- EEPC India
- Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH)
- Gem and Jewellery Export Promotion Council (GJEPC)
- Handloom Export Promotion Council (HEPC)
- Indian Oil Seeds and Produce Export Promotion Council(IOPEPC)
- Indian Silk Export Promotion Council (SEPC)
- Jute Products Development & Export Promotion Council (JPDEPC)
- Marine Products Export Development Authority( MPEDA)
- Pharmaceutical Export Promotion Council (PHARMEXCIL)
- Rubber Board –
- Power loom Development & Export Promotion Council(PDEXCIL)
- Project Exports Promotion Council of India (PEPC)
- Services Export Promotion Council (SEPC)
- Shellac Export Promotion Council (SHEFEXIL)
- Spices Board
- Sports Goods Export Promotion Council (SGEPC)
- The Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council (TEXPROCIL)
- The Plastics Export Promotion Council (PLEXCONCIL)
- The Synthetic and Rayon Export Promotion Council(SRTEPC)
- Tea Board
- Tobacco Board
- Wool and Woollen Export Promotion Council(WWEPC)
- Wool Industry Export Promotion Council (WOOLTEXPRO)
Application for RCMC Registration
To apply for RCMC Registration, a form ANF 2C has to be duly filed with the EPC which pertains to the particular good or product being traded.
Documents required for RCMC Registration include:
- PAN of Applicant
- Registration Details of Entity
- GST Registration
- Proof of Trade of Goods
- Other documents as prescribed
What benefits RCMC Registration offers?
RCMC Registration is a permissible route for export entities to avail export promotion schemes of the government specifically allowed to certain entities trading in certain goods.
RCMC Registration assures authorities timely reports of the organization for its contribution to the exports which collectively results in the allowance of more benefitting schemes for these organizations.
RCMC Registration is also used at intervals in between export procedures with the custom and excise authorities, especially when entity exports restricted goods.
What compliance has to be followed with RCMC Registration?
Quarterly returns to the authorities of the EPC or the applicable promotion board are to be submitted using RCMC Registration.
How MN & Associates assist in obtaining RCMC Registration?
We help export houses grow by taking their compliance burden. We offer advisory on availing different export promotion schemes, obtaining necessary licenses and registrations, smoothening their compliance worries by all ways we can. We help export house expand their business overseas.
Want to start export import business from India, email us at email@example.com