1. The E-Invoice System and E Way Bill System are tightly integrated. The Credentials of E Way Bill System work on E-Invoice System and Invoice Reference Portal (IRP) are often wont to generate E-way bills.
2. The E-waybill system is merged with the E-invoicing system. It is totally upon the choice of the taxpayers if they want to generate E-way Bill at the time of generation of E-invoice or later on by using the IRN as a reference. However, E- Waybill is becoming to be invalid without a legitimate E-invoice (wherever E-invoice is required to be generated).
3.E-Invoice & E Way Bill is Simultaneously generated: There are mandatory and optional fields that have been provided by the Government in Schema for the generation of E-Way Bill through IRP. The extent of contents in E Way Bill generated will depend on the small print sent to Invoice Reference Portal (IRP). In case both Part-A and Part-B details of the e-way bill are provided within the e-invoice schema, the small print is not going to generate an E-way bill simultaneously.
4.E-Way Generation by using IRN : E Way Bill is often generated by using the IRN as a reference. This option is employed to get the e-Way Bill for already generated e-invoice. For the aim, the user must log in to Invoice Reference Portal, then select the sub-option ‘Generate e-Way Bill’ under the ‘e-Way Bill’ option on the menu. The following screen will be displayed:-
· The user has to select and enter the Account no. or IRN or Date of e-invoice as per the supply and clicks go. The system will display the Part A EWB details and prompts the user to enter the small print of transportation under ‘e-waybill Details’.
· The user will first enter the transporter name, transporter ID, and approximate distance (km) to be covered by the shipment.
· The e-waybill system will Auto – calculate and display the estimated motorable distance between the supplier and recipient addresses as per the PIN codes entered in the e-invoice entry form. User is additionally allowed to enter the particular distance as per the movement of products. However, it’ll be limited to 10% quite the auto-calculated distance displayed. In case, the PIN Code of both source and destination is that the same, the user is allowed to enter a distance up to a maximum of 100 KMs only.
· The user has got to select the mode of transportation – road, rail, air, or ship and vehicle type. Next, he has to update the vehicle no. and transporter doc no. and date.
· Once an invitation for EWB is submitted, the system validates the entered values and pops up the acceptable message if there’s a mistake. Otherwise, the system generates the EWB with a singular 12 digit number.
5.E-waybill can also, be generated from the same JSON file sent for registration at IRP. However, the challenge would be within the issuance of e-waybill just in case of delivery in installments.
6. just in case incomplete information has been passed for the generation of E Way Bill, then IRN is going to be generated and returned but not E Way Bill number. However subsequently, supported IRN, E Way Bill can be generated.
7. Bulk E-waybill Generation using Invoice Registration Number (IRN): Bulk e-way bill generation facility using IRN is offered by the Government to businesses that generate a substantial number of transactions each day. A bulk e-way bill generation facility may be a simple solution for generating multiple e-way bills using IRN may be a one-time process.
· For generating a Bulk e-Way Bill using IRN the user must have the EWB bulk converter or the excel file, which helps the user to make an invitation for multiple EWB’s through IRN during a single JSON file.
· For the preparation of the e-Invoice JSON file for bulk generation, Please go to the “Bulk Generation Tools” under Help -> Tools on the homepage of the e-invoice portal and download the “E-waybill Generation by IRN – JSON Preparation” tool.
· Upload JSON: On click of the ‘Browse’ button, the system will request to pick the JSON file.
· Then the Bulk EWB through the IRN request file (maximum allowed file size for upload is 2 MB) has to be uploaded to the e-invoice system
· Then the system generates the E-Way Bills with the successful message and shows the e-way bill no. for each request. If it’s impossible it’ll show the acceptable error for every request.
Need GST Support we are just an email away email@example.com